Updated link to membership page

Would you like to become a member of the RASC?
Peter Jedicke
Member Name: Peter Jedicke

Updated link to membership page

Post by Peter Jedicke » February 10th, 2016, 1:44 am

I noticed that Bill's post linking to the Society's national website is now broken. Here is the correct link:
https://secure.rasc.ca/Portal/Membershi ... 8de80f72ce

Note that we have different membership types. That's your first choice. Then when you are in the system, it asks for your postal code and recommends a nearby Centre. Presumably that would be London Centre for anyone who is reading this post.
Last edited by Peter Jedicke on July 16th, 2019, 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Jedicke
"The whole beauty of science, and particularly physics, is that it tells us something astonishing about reality, correcting our naïve intuitions about space and time and causality." (Rebecca Newberger Goldstein)

Harold Tutt
Member Name: Harold Tutt

Re: Updated link to membership page

Post by Harold Tutt » February 10th, 2016, 10:56 am

[quote][/quote]

Peter are you telling us that we all have to renew our membership to get into the National Forum or what ??

Harold

Peter Jedicke
Member Name: Peter Jedicke

Re: Updated link to membership page

Post by Peter Jedicke » February 12th, 2016, 2:02 am

Hello Harold,
I don't think any action is required for existing members, unless you need to renew soon. I think Bill intended his original post to smooth the process of visitors to our Forums becoming members. I just figured we should have an up-to-date link for such folks who want to join the Society.
Peter Jedicke
"The whole beauty of science, and particularly physics, is that it tells us something astonishing about reality, correcting our naïve intuitions about space and time and causality." (Rebecca Newberger Goldstein)