Search found 9 matches

Return

by darmstrong
July 11th, 2016, 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cronyn Photos - July 9, 2016

Probably due to Sunfest there were not too many people at Cronyn on Saturday, so I had time to take some photos up on the deck and in the observatory. Thanks to everyone who comes out to Cronyn to help with the public nights.
by HenryL
May 17th, 2018, 6:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

a few photos of RASC volunteers at Science Rendezvous 2018

Just a few of the RASC volunteers who helped make this event a success.
by Everett
July 5th, 2018, 3:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fanshawe CA

I don't think anyone has to be honest. Its wont be easy to call to cancel since no one knows anything about it other then the person who set up but she's not working. I am planning out going out probably but will be coming from work so won't have a scope.
by Everett
July 5th, 2018, 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fanshawe CA

I just got a call from the person who put it on she is cancelling due to rain rain date might be tomorrow she has to check
by Peter Jedicke
August 31st, 2018, 12:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fanshawe C.A. Star Parties 2018

The star night at Fanshawe C.A. was a qualified success last night (2018-08-30). Mike Hanes and I arrived at the customary location, which is the picnic area beside the boat launch on the north end of the dam, about 20:00, under mostly clear skies. Mike set up his 42cm dobsonian. Dave McCarter arriv...
by HenryL
February 9th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update! Girls and Women in Astronomy Night @Cronyn Observatory, Monday, February 11th, 2019

Heather, I suspect that one day soon you will be in a photo like that wonderful shot of all of Western's female astronomers.

http://physics.uwo.ca/outreach/cronyn/G ... Feb11.html
by Norman McCall
August 18th, 2019, 1:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stargazing @ Fanshawe Park Conservation Area

Hello all,

Due to the thunderstorms being forecasted today by The Weather Network, I have canceled the Stargazing Event scheduled for 20:30 hours at Fanshawe Conservation Area. I will re-post if an alternate date is established.

Norm
by Robert Duff
August 29th, 2019, 11:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cronyn Observatory Public Night, Saturday, August 31, 2019

Hello Heather, We have the observatory's Meade 20.3cm Schmidt-Cassegrain and the RASC London Centre's 30.5cm Donsonian. I don't know if anyone else knows how to use your computerized Celestron 90mm Maksutov-Neutonian, so perhaps we can do all right with the other 2 telescopes. There is also the RASC...